FASEP Winter enrollment begins Friday, December 8th, 2017 and closes on Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018.
Session 2 begins January 8th and ends March 30, 2018.
Click here to see the Winter Course Descriptions and Schedule of classes.
There are two ways to register:
- Print and fill out out a paper application (PDF - English and Spanish), or
- Register online (Select "FASEP classes" from the Product categories) and fill out the Google form (required).
Note: If you wish to apply credit(s) for classes that were missed due to the school closures that occurred on Thursday 10/12 & Friday 10/13, you will need to:
- Use the paper registration form, write at the top "Credit." (do not use the online form, please)
- Deduct $15 from the price of the class(es) you wish to enroll in and please write "credit" next to the price.
- Write a check or pay cash for the tuition (sorry for the inconvenience, but our online system does not allow us to change the rate).
Fairmont's After School Enrichment Program (FASEP) is a PTA-sponsored program to help expose children to subjects they don't get a lot of in school, such as music, art, strategy games, organized sports, engineering, and science. For our FASEP program, we work with the East Bay Center for Performing Arts , who administers our program and provides instructors for our after school classes. Classes are generally one hour, with the first class beginning right after school.
Parents are responsible for getting their children to class and picking them up afterwards, except for those enrolled in the After Care Program, whose teachers will manage the kids to and from class.
We currently run three sessions per year, one in the Fall, and two in the Winter/Spring.