NEW FASEP SURVEY!
Please help the Fairmont PTA improve the FASEP program by taking a moment to fill out our online survey. There will also be a paper version of the survey (in English & Spanish) sent home in your child's packets. Parents who choose to fill out the paper form can either return it to the office or have their child bring it to their teacher.
Your feedback is very important to us!
FASEP Spring Registration is now closed. Thanks to everyone who signed up for tyhe final session of the school year!
Session 3 begins April 9th and ends June 1, 2018.
Click here to see the Spring 2018 Course Descriptions and Schedule of classes.
There are two ways to register:
- Print and fill out out a paper application (PDF - English and Spanish), or
- Register online (Select "FASEP classes" from the Product categories) and fill out the Google form (required).
Note: If you wish to apply credit for the missing Chess class for the Winter session:
- Use the paper registration form, write at the top "Credit." (do not use the online form, please)
- Deduct $15 from the price of the class(es) you wish to enroll in and please write "credit" next to the price.
- Write a check or pay cash for the tuition (sorry for the inconvenience, but our online system does not allow us to change the rate).
Fairmont's After School Enrichment Program (FASEP) is a PTA-sponsored program to help expose children to subjects they don't get a lot of in school, such as music, art, strategy games, organized sports, engineering, and science. For our FASEP program, we work with the East Bay Center for Performing Arts , who administers our program and provides instructors for our after school classes. Classes are generally one hour, with the first class beginning right after school.
Parents are responsible for getting their children to class and picking them up afterwards, except for those enrolled in the After Care Program, whose teachers will manage the kids to and from class.
We currently run three sessions per year, one in the Fall, and two in the Winter/Spring.