Join us for a congenial evening of food, music, and auction
Fairmont Silent and Live Auction
Saturday, March 24, 2018, 6:30 pm to 9 pm
El Cerrito Community Center, 7007 Moeser Lane, El Cerrito
"Mad Hatter’s Tea Party"
-- A fundraiser to benefit PTA music, science, and library programs --
Want to see a few of the items up for auction on Saturday? Watch this short video of some of the amazing things people have created to help raise money for Fairmont’s student programs.
English and Spanish versions of the flyer are available! English
Socialize with other Fairmont families as you enjoy delectable appetizers and desserts. It's also a family-friendly event where kids are welcome to spend time with school mates over art and crafts (made possible by Jenny K).
Shop for gift baskets, toys, jewelry, art, and crafts; gift certificates to museums, performances, restaurants, services, summer camps, classes; and many other types of great deals to suit different needs, styles, and wallets.
Live entertainment by the one and only Mark Rosenthal and the Fairmont Band.
Event likely to sell out, so reserve your tickets as soon as they become available!
Individual Tickets: Adults $15, Kids $6 (12 & under)
First come, first serve. No physical tickets will be issued. Simply call at the welcome table on the day of event.
This is an event that raises money for key programs that benefit every child at Fairmont. We are counting on community support to make this event a success. There are ways that you can help:
- Donate auction items.
- Donate dessert and/or to the event, whether you are able to attend the event or otherwise.
- Volunteer at the event. For a list of jobs and to sign up: Volunteer/Donate List
Another great way to support the event:
Participate in the fairmont's silent auction raffle and stand a chance to win:
- Grand Prize 4 Disneyland Hopper Tickets Valued at $600.00
- Second Prize 4 Walt Disney Museum Passes
- Third Prize Surprise Gift Basket
--No Cash Value for Any of the Prizes --
By now, every student has received a packet containing raffle tickets and information on the raffle. Please support the PTA by selling the tickets. Extra tickets can be obtained from the office, or you may email email@example.com .
Ticket price: 1 ticket for $5 - 5 tickets for $20
Raffle Prize winners will be announced at Fairmont's Red Carpet Silent Auction on Saturday, March 24 (mark your calendar!). Winners do not need to be present to win. We will contact the winners based on the information provided on the raffle tickets.
- The top student seller (revenue generated) will win $50.
- The classroom with the highest sales (revenue generated) will win a class pizza party.
- For each ticket sold, tear off the right side portion (with the buyer’s info) and turn in with the appropriate dollar amount. Remember to include the student’s name and classroom.
- Please turn in stubs and ticket money either to your child’s teacher or directly to the office.
- All stubs must be filled out and accompanied with the ticket money to qualify for the drawing.
Thank you for supporting this raffle, which benefits pta arts and library programs and activities.